Friday 31 January 2014

Increasing Responsibilities: Appreciation

Appreciation is one value i cherish and live with. Daily, I appreciate God for the gift of life, and for connecting me with myself and others. Do you know what joy it brings when you explore things about yourself in ways you do not expect? One of my greatest joy is realizing that a life positively lived can influence others to talk the horns of their lives, and work on it consciously to create positive change in their communities.

It is always refreshing growing, learning and sharing with people with an unwavering commitment to #changetheworld. We truly can make our societies better through our commitment and dedication to development, and appreciation of each . This is a journey for all to take.

While taking the route of appreciation - once again - I appreciate everyone I have come across till date. I appreciate all readers, subscribers and members of my online community.

Importantly, I deeply appreciate the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, for this feature. Reading thiswww.unaab.edu.ng/unaab-news/278-news-published-in-january-2014/16559-funaabite-shines.html ) - and a few others - increases one's sense of responsibility.

It is an amazing month indeed.

Blessings as another month begin.

ADM

0 comments:

Post a Comment